Tuesday 28 April 2009

Boom, and silence

Like a plane emerging from the sea, this daylight shouldn't be happening,
it's what all the passengers want, they'll wake up and take up some fine routine,
about gardening and exercise dreams. I stand sideways, while you all fall past my
window and the curtain whips me from the right. Some people have got clean track records,
a lot of people, actually. I don't know whether it's them or me, but somebody out there is blind, dumb and ignorant or whatever it may be. I know because eliajah had it once, he offered me a road forwards. Well of course, what other direction should I take. Well some people stopped and looked to the swallowing red deserts around the highway, or the white and black mountains with their name on it. But I seem to be digging out a trench around this road. What use is it to me, I can't even drive. I can't sleep or move to eat. That's a beautiful colour lipstick your wearing darling. Hows so and so, and who's he?

Palpitating so gentle, he's that guy who sits in the corner with his dark hair while some words which can't escape him, escape him.

I found some others down here, they think this is a home. Well they've got tall palaces upstairs and they know it. I can see my mother running down the escalator the wrong way just so she could teach me to lie still and follow it up when I was born. God damn, you ungrateful bastards. Why do you dig down here? I found some real friends, wish I could save them. I can tell you about them but I can't punctuate them to you. You look around and they were never born.

She's a real flower. I can't tell you anything else. But somehow she floated down beneath the cracks, and maybe, somehow, i'll grow a garden. It'll rain, but after all that, I will lie down in slumber and appreciate it wholly, completely, fully, and finally, absolutely.

No comments: