Wednesday 11 March 2009

Well, the white is turning to red, I didn't expect this to happen so fast. Not good, but quite beautiful none the less.

What is scary is that in about 12 minutes (at the time of writing making that 11.01) the cleaner will start howling, and everything I said yesterday to explain the series of accidents in our flat, such as why the olive oil was dripping out of the light bulbs, why half the kitchen has disappeared, and why the kebab owners spontaneously decided to threaten us with baseball bats, will all have been a waste of time.

I think it's something to do with the precision that will make it hard to explain. I mean, why else would there be a hole in the roof of our flat, directly above one of the toilets unless someone exploring the rooftops suddenly needed to relieve themselves.

I mean i don't see the problem really, if it rains, it will rain into the toilet, that's like fresh water for the bowl, right?