Tuesday 31 March 2009

Can't

look at you when you speak to me anymore. Is that a bad thing? Maybe it's good i'm interested in better things than you. I got better things in my life to worry about for once, i came out of your dick first, and out her womb second, but it's always the ending we remember most.

I don't really know where to go with this cos i kinda just read someone saying what i kinda wanted to say, about shy but definite groups, and the way i dont know if im from where i'm from a year ago, or 10 years ago or where i was born or now just a londener or just just how will you talk to me different, and if you talk to me the same, will i look back like i use to?

Gotta write a CV for nightshifts at the guardian, and then i think, i'll start the process of going from thinking you know your crazy, to thinking your a charming civilised adult, but actually schizophrenic. I'm going to go back to Snoqualmie one day, and get a motorbike, and take pictures with my eyes and compare them to ones taken somewhere back behind those thoughts about how much summer i have left till elementary school starts again.

"To be a Film Critic, you have to be passionate about films" Really? Since when did being affectionate for something involve tearing it apart and pissing over every insignificant imperfection like that whiny tall guy with the thin nose who use to tell you how you do everything wrong.

Sometimes the answer seems like always. But no one really knows how long ago always is.

God damn. This is why i can never write about anything, because i try and write about everything.

I'm chasing three kids and three adults splitting up.

No comments: