Monday 11 May 2009

Cut-ups

I was reading some Borroughs and I thought i'd try out this...

Here is a sample of what i came up with:

New York City freezing his scrawnch hair. His face. Quiet he mutters through chattering, a word celebrity. 'I'm not interested in trembling, it's winter in his holyest. The ultimate downside to the fall'. He could walk these streets one of two ways. His attempts seem credible, in more and more sincerity he chooses the difficult ways.

To point towards the greed and understand that to get their you need presence. Today the actors presence is in sly smiles (His semi-jagged teeth are in the Lower East side, eating a roast beef of cool). I guess i'm a hypocrite with worn-in corduroy trousers as famine distances from me. Red lights; life heads, as he takes his cigar and whispers that he's rising rapidly. He puts his head away and sings out a statement about his day, carefully noticed by all in the room. Instantly however, he is left unrecognised.



well, that kinda worked, I guess.

No comments: