Thursday 12 February 2009

This is something better than deserves to be here.

They were all pastey, down yellow.
Little lamps lighted them up to let us know,
We had to use them.

Some flipped up fucked up upside down,
down screw turn pot was not up to get shot,
and if he was,
I didn't see him.

He's coming to write and call them teapots.

I have to write two teapots?
Why the thuck? i can only write one teapot,
one of these
I'm just pretty fucked,
I don't even like poetry.

Yes I had a cat, but it died.

You need to find your ticket,
before you rack that line of drunk,
What they don't press all.
of the black keys, you need,
one step backwards, and three sniffs
left, how much, and when will it run out?

Those legs kick hard, they're not like
the friendly women on the street,
They're the blue lighter in the bar,
That everyone tries to steal.
What day did you decide to go
and run and not sit and swallow.

The answer,



is several.

No comments: